Mortis Nuntis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You don't kill the messenger, the messenger kills you ...

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Liam Dunbar - Character Application
Rules (PLEASE READ) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:16 pm by Liam Dunbar

» Emily Strothers - Character Application
Rules (PLEASE READ) EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 11:52 am by Devin Gilbert

» David Mikaelson - Character Application
Rules (PLEASE READ) EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 9:53 pm by Devin Gilbert

» Devin Gilbert - Character Application
Rules (PLEASE READ) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:14 pm by Devin Gilbert

» Character Application
Rules (PLEASE READ) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 8:12 pm by Devin Gilbert

» Character List
Rules (PLEASE READ) EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 3:10 am by Devin Gilbert

» Rules (PLEASE READ)
Rules (PLEASE READ) EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:36 pm by Devin Gilbert

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules (PLEASE READ)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rules (PLEASE READ) Empty Rules (PLEASE READ) Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Devin Gilbert

Devin Gilbert
Admin

The Rules:

1. This is a Mature RP, which means that curse words, violence are allowed within the topics that you post to. There are no limitations on the maturity that you bring to the table. I plan on making this Role Play a very dark and thrilling story, and with the more content that is mature, the more interesting future plots will be.

2. There is no God Modding permitted on this forum. Anyone who God Mods another character will receive a warning. If they fail to acknowledge this rule, then they will be banned from the website. (If there character is either a main character or a made-up main character from the site, then their character will be re-opened if they are banned.

3. As head administrator of this forum, this forum will not accept one-liner posts. I know that we all have lazy days where we either don't want to do much, or can't really think of anything, but I do not see that as an excuse. If you are having trouble on a post for a topic, ask me or one of the other administrators/moderators for help.

4. The plot(s) for this forum is the property of the Head Administrator. Please do not advertise the RP Forum to other RP site unless given permission by the Head Administrator.

5. There's one last thing that I must say. I would like everyone who joins this forum to have fun! When I first started to do online role playing, I had an amazing time as a beginner. Sure, it was difficult adjusting to it, but I made progress, and I would like to show you that you too can have the same experience that I had.

https://mortisnuntim.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum